This tour into the world of chocolate begins with a trip to the northern part of Tuscany, in the so-called “Tuscan Chocolate Triangle”, where some of the most famous chocolatiers in Italy produce their outstanding masterpieces. Your visit will take you to authentic chocolate boutiques, where you will step in to the very laboratories where these delicacies are made, and learn how to prepare these small chocolate delights. Of course, no visit to Italy would be complete without a glass of excellent Tuscan wine and flavored liqueur, therefore, our gourmet program also includes a visits to wineries as well as other interesting gastronomical sites. Accommodation will be provided in the town of Pistoia. We chose this location not only for its architectural and cultural significance but also for its proximity to the best Tuscan chocolatiers.
During this tour you will:
– Enter two chocolate factories and participate in a mini-seminar on the theme “From cocoa bean to Chocolate bar”;
– Visit the factory where the famous Italian “Confetti” – a sugar coated almond candy produced only in Italy – are made;
– Enjoy exclusive tastings in four of Tuscany’s best chocolate producers, plus the tasting of Italian “confetti”;
– Take part in a Chocolate master class with award-winning chocolatier of Italy;
– Visit a historic winery and a liquor factory, with tasting of prestigious, on-site produced wines and liquors;
– Enjoy access to the unique “Grotta Giusti” thermal hot springs of Monsummano and relax with in a luxurious chocolate massage;
– Be given Tuscan cooking lessons by a professional Chef;
– Partake in a dinner whose menu will feature dishes prepared in the theme of chocolate;
– Take fascinating walks in the historical centers of Pistoia and Pisa;
– Indulge in a full-immersion trip into the world of chocolate!
On your tour you will be accompanied by an English-speaking guide throughout the entire program and move on comfortable buses or minivans.
Scheduled in the tour is a stay at the four-star Hotel “Villa Cappugi”, one of the most prestigious hotels in Pistoia, ideal for rest and relaxation in a luxurious setting with modern commodities. Set amongst the picturesque Tuscan hills just outside the city, Villa Cappugi offers the best of outdoor recreation while, in close proximity to the city center (only 1 km) affording the possibility to visit the charming town center with its Renaissance architecture and atmosphere. Villa Cappugi has its own spacious park with a magnificent swimming pool, tennis courts and a mini-football field. Each of its spacious and cozy rooms has its own balcony and all are decorated in classic style. The hotel offers 24-hour room service as well as the hotel’s full-service restaurant featuring typical Tuscan cuisine, located directly in front of the hotel.